Monday, December 24, 2012

A Dog in the Freezer~ Epilogue

   Do you remember a previous post about my friend Patty?  You know, the friend who, with her family, preserved their dear Foofie dog in the freezer until they could give her a proper burial?
   I met up with Patty recently.  She had a package for me.  I was touched.  How sweet of her to get me a Christmas present.
   I pulled back the tissue paper and reached in to take out the gift.  I screamed and did a Turkish tap dance.  I wiped my hand repeatedly on my skirt whilst screaming my horror!
   There, lying in the bottom of the bag, was a tail.  Yes, my friends, a tail.  Sick, sick, sick!  My friend Patty is no longer my friend.  I could not get over my absolute revulsion.  She could not get over an acute case of the giggles. 
   After I had calmed down and had taken a closer look, it became clear that the tail had been rudely chopped off from a defenseless stuffed animal.  While I was vastly relieved, I am also concerned about Patty's disturbed mental state. 
   She had best watch out because I am determined to top her!  Yes, my dear Patty, you had best be on your guard.  I can be sneaky too! (Not to mention that I have a blog with which I have no qualms about using you as my main character!  There is power in the pen!)
   Merry Christmas All! 

No comments:

Post a Comment