After two months of waiting it out and praying for it to go away, today I am going to the doctor. Please pray that God would give him wisdom and insight to make a correct diagnosis. Pray for my peace of mind. I'm not scared right now, but fear is something that I battle regularly. If it were something serious, I'd be a lot worse off right now, but I'm slowly, oh so slowly getting better. But because the girls and I will be traveling next week, I want to feel like a human again. NOW! I know that's not a guarantee, but I also know that God can work miracles! He is good!
Pray that it will be easily detected and easily fixed. We don't want to spend mega bucks on figuring this out.
I'm swallowing my dratted pride and asking you for your prayers. I NEED prayer warriors today! Please, please pray for me! Thanks friends! I am grateful!
Update:
All the tests that the doctors did came back telling me that I am a healthy woman. I am very grateful to God for this!
I don't have to go gluten free which is something they were looking into. I am extremely grateful about that. I tried going gluten free for 5 days and was feeling a bit sad about all that I thought I might have to give up.
The doctor believes that I have something like acid reflux. My mom suffers from this. I am now taking some lovely, wonderful antacids. I had tried taking antacids, but the ones that I was taking were just not strong enough. Thankfully I am finding relief! Praise The Lord!
And God did do a miracle! While I was away last week, I felt normal. Very little stomach discomfort! Very much an answer to prayer!
I am slowly, slowly getting better. The pills that I'm on are supposed to quench the acid fountain and help my stomach to heal. I still have times where I don't feel very good, but it's not nearly as intense as it was and I now have pills to take if it gets too bad.
Thanks to all who prayed for me and who continue to pray. That's one thing that God is teaching me through all of this, prayer is extremely powerful! So, thanks and keep praying!
((hugs)) my friend! Sorry you are having to go thru this...
ReplyDeleteYes. Amen.
ReplyDelete